Thursday, July 16, 2009

wow. um...haven't updated in awhile and just read my last post from three months ago. shameful. 

well to get things out of the way, i did end up doing summer rep and i'm having the time of my life. i assistant directed the Curate Shakespeare's As You Like It which was a total blast. and then I got cast in a show called Ardy Fafirsin and i'm playing a giant whore. completely type cast if you ask me but it works for me. :D

i ended up buying a puppy a few days after that post. she is the love of my life and the apple of my eye. well, more or less. her name is gracie lou freebush and she's a five month old german shepherd who loves her mama more than her mama loves her which is ridiculous. though today was shit because i found out i cant have her in my apartment for a year because the people who work at the exchange are assholes. but at least she'll be close to me and i can see her every day. i just dont want to be without her. {remember the part when i said i loved my dog? i wasn't joking}


im stressed. but i have amazing people in my life. lost a few, gained a few, some friends have made my shit list but life goes on. im poor- problem one. my boss sucks- problem two. and if i explained to you all my other problems, you would've wasted a day of your life. get me through the next month and i'll be fine. select people get me through the day. others just piss me off. 

other than that quick-ish update, there isn't a whole lot of new things. talk in three months.


peace and love,
lo.

No comments: