Saturday, December 12, 2009

wow. i look at my past posts and think "damn i can be a whiny bitch". but then i think about what im about to write and its probably gonna make me sound like a whiny bitch. its a lose lose for me. whatev.

alright so...i feel like i've done the right thing. i've rid myself of the things that were holding me back. i've started over. i've gotten my friends back and i can honestly say im almost to the point of loving my life again.
my problem? i question it. i question whether or not i've done the right thing. do i miss what i had? of course i do. do i miss basically the only person i've known for the last eleven months? of course i do. but when i have so many people telling me that i've done the right thing, i feel like i shouldnt question it. im finally living.

other than that, life is going pretty well. i like who i like. i do have an interest. and im happy ish. just trying to stand firm in my decisions and follow what i feel. i just hope i can stick it out. i cant wait for christmas break. yes please. i hope everyone finds themselves pleased with their decisions.

peace and love,
lo.

No comments: